Once again, the UGBS International Study Tour is here, and for the first time, there will be two tours, one to the United States and the other to Shanghai in China. The two tours will take place simultaneously in the last two weeks of January 2018.
For the US Tour, the package will include the following:
- A two-day certificate-based seminar at MIT Sloan
- A one-day certificate-based seminar at Yale School of Management
- A one-day certificate-based seminar at Fox in Temple University
- A tour of Howard University
- A tour of New York including a visit to the Empire building, Ground Zero, Wall Street, Time Square and the Statute of Liberty
- A tour of Washington DC to see the Washington Monuments and the US Capitol
- The cost of the tour is USD 5,850 and covers the cost of seminars, 14 days accommodation in a 4-star hotel, round trip economy ticket, ground transportation in the US and breakfast.
- The USD 5,850 does not include the cost of securing a visa
For the Chinese Tour, the package will include the following:
- Four certificate-based business lectures in top Business Schools in China
- Five company visits
- Three business discussion fora to be delivered by top executives form General Motors Shanghai, Xnode Shangahi and Caterpillar logistics of Shanghai
- A visit to the German and British Chamber of Commerce
- Two workshops on start-ups and business opportunities in China
- One Networking night
- One day lecture for learning basic Chinese
- I day lecture for learning Chinese business practices and etiquettes
- A day’s tour of Shangahai
- The cost of the Shanghai tour is USD 5000 and will cover round trip economy ticket, cost of all seminars, workshops, company visits, business fora, industry visits, tours, ground transportation and accommodation for the 14 days, lunch and dinner.
- Note that accommodation will be 2 per room but could be changed to one per room with just a little increase
Students who are interested in any of the two tours should use the link below and fill the application form for the tour and submit electronically. We will contact you thereafter on the next steps forward.
Should you need further clarification, you can call Dr. Abekah-Nkrumah on telephone number 0553122132 or visit the International Relations Office (room 2W9) in the New Graduate Building.
Click here to access the application form