1. From the UG website, www.ug.edu.gh, click on student menu and select and click on MIS web
2. Under registered users, select student option. Enter your UG Student ID Number and your PIN, Click on Login
3. Under the Student iEnabler menu, select and click registration. When Rules & Regulations appear please read carefully and click on “I Accept” button at the bottom of the page
4. Click on option submit registration
5. A Qualification Code in light blue writing would appear. Please click on it. Select the EMBA code. Kindly note that first year first semester is V, first year second semester is W, second year first semester is X, and second year second semester is Y. Save and Continue
6. Courses would then come up in codes and course titles. Click here to view and select the courses that are applicable to your semester. Register for courses by clicking on the boxes next to the course you choose. Choose courses according to your programme, current year and semester. Click on save and continue
7. Review the summary of the courses just picked, Click Continue
8. You should see your qualification code, programme, and summary of the fee. Click on accept registration.
9. Click on Printer Friendly Format to print your proof of registration which you should submit to the EMBA office
10. Click on Log-out to exit
It is important to note the following:
1. That students would be able to register only 48 hours after fees have been paid
2. That without paying the minimum of 50% of the Semester fee, a student would not be able to register on the ITS
3. Unfortunately, this flexibility does not apply to International Students
4. Contact our help desk Tel: 0303 964 335 if you have any difficulty.
copyright © 2016 University of Ghana Business School. All Rights Reserved